Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) - Home
What we are doing
- Evaluation of the Reorganization of the PPSC Human Resources
- Audit of the Electronic Authorization and Authentication Process
- Departmental Plan 2022-2023
- Future Oriented Financial Statements 2022-2023
- Audit of the Manitoba Regional Office
- Annual Report 2020-2021
- Bias-Free Workplace Initiative: Co-Champions Findings and Recommendations
- Diversity and Inclusion at the PPSC
- Departmental Results Report 2019-20
- PPSC Financial Statements 2019-2020
- Annual Report on the Privacy Act 2019-2020
- Annual Report on the Access to Information Act 2019-2020
Make the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) your next career move.
The PPSC Deskbook sets out the guiding principles which all federal prosecutors, and persons acting as federal prosecutors, must follow.
Diversity and Inclusion at the PPSC
Help us change the face of the criminal justice system.
- Date modified: