Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) - Home
PPSC employees can call the employee information line at 1-844-946-7772 for up-to-date information about the COVID-19 situation and their office status.
PPSC offices are closed to the public. Contact Us
- Annual Report 2019-2020 Tabled in Parliament
September 30, 2020
- Young Person Pleads Guilty to Four Terrorism Offences
July 28, 2020
- Lake Louise Ski Area Appeal Decision Released
July 24, 2020
What we are doing
- Annual Report 2019-2020
- Memorandum - COVID 19: Bail and Resolution Principles
- Departmental Plan 2020-2021
- Future Oriented Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Departmental Results Report 2018-19
- Annual Report on the Privacy Act 2018-2019
- Annual Report on the Access to Information Act 2018-2019
Make the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) your next career move.
The PPSC Deskbook sets out the guiding principles which all federal prosecutors, and persons acting as federal prosecutors, must follow.
Prosecuting federal crimes. Protecting Canadians.
- Date modified: