Home - Public Prosecution Service of Canada
- November 28, 2023
Court Sentences Young Person as and Adult in Murder / Terrorism Case
- November 22, 2023
Jury Finds Ortis Guilty
- November 2, 2023
National Prosecution Awards 2023
- October 3, 2023
Annual Report 2022-2023 Tabled in Parliament
What we are doing
- Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy 2023-2027
- Annual Report on the Privacy Act 2022-2023
- Annual Report on the Access to Information Act 2022-2023
- Annual Report 2022-2023
- Agent Agreement – Terms and Conditions
- System Under Development Audit of Amicus Implementation
- The Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC)'s Commitments on the Calls to Action of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and the Call to Action on Anti-Racism, Equity, and Inclusion in the Federal Public Service
Make the Public Prosecution Service of Canada your next career move.
Public Prosecution Service of Canada Deskbook
The PPSC Deskbook sets out the guiding principles which all federal prosecutors, and persons acting as federal prosecutors, must follow.
Diversity and Inclusion at the PPSC
Help us change the face of the criminal justice system.
- Date modified: