Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) - Home
- PPSC will proceed with new trial in terrorism case
August 27, 2019
- National Prosecution Awards
July 23, 2019
- PPSC Deskbook updated with Truth and Reconciliation Commission recommendations
May 17, 2019
- Stay Of Proceedings in R. v. Norman Prosecution
May 8, 2019
What we are doing
- Departmental Plan 2019-2020
- Future Oriented Financial Statements 2019-2020
- Annual Report 2017-2018
- 2018 PPSC Survey of Investigative Agencies
- Agent Agreement – Terms and Conditions
Make the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) your next career move.
The PPSC Deskbook sets out the guiding principles which all federal prosecutors, and persons acting as federal prosecutors, must follow.
Prosecuting federal crimes. Protecting Canadians.
- Date modified: