Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) - Home
PPSC employees can call the employee information line at 1-844-946-7772 for up-to-date information about the COVID-19 situation and their office status.
PPSC offices are closed to the public. Contact Us
What we are doing
- Annual Report 2020-2021
- Bias-Free Workplace Initiative: Co-Champions Findings and Recommendations
- Diversity and Inclusion at the PPSC
- Departmental Plan 2021-2022
- Future Oriented Financial Statements 2021-2022
- Departmental Results Report 2019-20
- PPSC Financial Statements 2019-2020
- Audit of the Yukon Regional Office
- Annual Report on the Privacy Act 2019-2020
- Annual Report on the Access to Information Act 2019-2020
Make the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) your next career move.
The PPSC Deskbook sets out the guiding principles which all federal prosecutors, and persons acting as federal prosecutors, must follow.
Diversity and Inclusion at the PPSC
Help us change the face of the criminal justice system.
- Date modified: