Search jobs and apply. It's that simple.
Become part of a team of highly motivated professionals at the PPSC. To find PPSC job opportunities, go to the Careers in the federal public service website. Once there, use the search engine to locate available jobs that match your interests.
- Type in either your desired job title or a keyword or words associated with your ideal job (see Search Tips for additional help).
For example: counsel, senior counsel, legal assistant
- Select your desired location from the drop-down list.
For example: NCR (Ottawa and Gatineau), Nunavut, All work locations
- Select Quick search button.
Note: Job opportunities may also appear under the organization's formal name: Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions.
- The search engine will only recognize a word or words used in the title of the job opportunity; it will not recognize synonyms. If your search does not yield any results, try using a different search term or the Advanced Search feature.
- The Advanced Search engine includes more search categories and enables you to search for all jobs listed under a limited range of job categories such as Professional and Administrative.
- To narrow your search to a specific occupation within your chosen job category, click the Classification button and then, in the Classification field, scroll through the list of classifications and select the one that is most applicable (e.g., Law [LP]).
- Date modified: