- Privacy Notices
- Official Languages Notice
- Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
- Hyperlinking Notice
The Public Prosecution Service of Canada web sites have been designed to facilitate accessibility and to ensure that all users can take advantage of its features. Despite every effort to ensure the material can be viewed by all types of devices or software, some difficulties may persist. Please contact us if you experience any difficulty with our sites.
Some of the information and services found on this Web site have been provided by external sources. The Public Prosecution Service of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information or services provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information or services should consult directly with the appropriate source.
- The site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail.
- All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information or advised of the authority for such collection. You will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- The site employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- The site does not use “
cookies” to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. If cookies are in use and you have your cookies notification option activated on your browser the system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A “
cookie” is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Government of Canada personnel who need the information to carry out responsibilities of their job. Any further disclosure of the personal information you give us will be in accordance with the federal Privacy Act.
Official Languages Notice
The Public Prosecution Service of Canada respects the Official Languages Act and is committed to ensuring all information and services on this site is available in both English and French. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources that are not subject to the Official Languages Act is only provided as a convenience and may be available only in the language in which it was provided.
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this site were produced or compiled by the PPSC for the purpose of providing Canadians with direct access to information about the programs and services it offers.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Public Prosecution Service of Canada. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Public Prosecution Service of Canada be identified as the source; and,
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Public Prosecution Service of Canada.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from Public Works and Government Services Canada. Through the permission-granting process, Public Works and Government Services Canada helps to ensure that individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government of Canada materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes, please go to PWGSC's Applying for Copyright Clearance page. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes please contact:
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Publishing and Depository Services
350 Albert Street, 5th Floor
The Public Prosecution Service of Canada Web site provides links to various Web sites external to the Government of Canada. The Public Prosecution Service of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information contained on external sites. All reasonable efforts have been made to confirm the accuracy of external hyperlinks as of the “
Updated” date available on all the Department's Web pages. Please be aware that hyperlinks do change from time to time and in some cases those changes may not be reflected immediately. Please contact us if you encounter broken links, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: